This tab performs a search of our occupational and employment statistics database based on any combination of location, industry, and job title that you select.
Each area's industry and occupation selection options are limited to only data for which either employment and/or wage information are publishable.
IMPORTANT: The OES survey is not a comprehensive survey of all areas, industries, and occupations. A limited sample is taken and because of regulations governing the quality of the results and confidentiality of the company responses, not all data collected may be publishable. If the data you want is not available, try looking at a larger area, industry classification, or at a related occupation.
This screen uses standard drop-down boxes where you click the box down arrow to bring up that box's selection option.
1. To view the default information, click on the Overview Tab button.
2. The State box allows you to choose either Florida or National data.
3. The Area type box allows you limit the data to Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA), statewide, or Workforce Region (WR) area types.
4. The Area box allows you to choose a single MSA or WR if you choose the MSA or WR area type.
5. The Industry box allows you to choose an industry level based on the North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS).
6. The Occupation box allows you to choose an occupational level based on the Standard Occupational Code (SOC) system.
E-mail: Occupational Employment Statistics
EDS Customer Satisfaction Survey
An equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. All voice telephone numbers on this website may be reached by persons using TTY/TDD equipment via the Florida Relay Service at 711.